M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had some time to get around and post some pictures of the recently completed mods that I had done over the winter. The mods I chose to do were more in the area of details to help finish off the bike. I would like to thank Jerry (LiquidPain) for once again providing me with great chrome work and customer service. Jerry chromed my gas cap, rear brake caliper, and the custom radiator cover I had made as well as polished all three rotors. I'm sure Jerry knows by now how anal I am when it comes to the finished product of what I put on my bike, and has always been such a great person to deal with. Thanks also go out to Lostrider for hooking me up with the S/S Galfer Brake Line Kit, Tugboat for his LED assistance and to Lars for his great work on the custom radiator cover. :bigthumbsup:
I wanted something different for the LED's so I have two colors on the bike now, each controlled by it's own remote. I can give off a subtle purple glow or a bright burst of green or even run both at the same time. The remotes offer the features of steady, strobing, breathing, and various levels of brightness.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Nice job on the winter mods! Time well spent ! luv what ya did with the leds , very cool with two color options! Saweet ride Windy!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Bike looks GREAT The attention to detail is what separates the "show quality". Nice job. Bike has come together nicely. Very clean.

Congratulations

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
looks great :congrats: lots of chrome :drool: and I like the leds I put 500 on my bike over winter and took it out for the first time the other night people were loving it lots of :bigthumbsup:by people on the highway you will get the same

·
Registered
262 Posts
At first when we discussed the 2 tone LEDs I wasn't sure what they would look like, but brother they turned out smooth....good job!! I'm on the verge of jealous!!

And all the chrome is outstanding!

Big thumbs up!

·
Registered
409 Posts
that bike is gorgeous, very cleanly done, very well executed if you dont enter it in a show or two and win a trophy or two i would be very surprized. I love the whole thing, coloring was right on, just the right amount of chrome, simply beautiful.

Ok, Sorry for the joygasm there but man well done. I have to ask and please tell me its from a vendor on this site but were did you get the radiator grill. If its custom drop me a line on how to get one, the plastic one really doesnt do it for me.

Thanks and :congrats:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts