M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was bored tonight, and since it's been a couple years since I posted on this board, in fact I had to re-register since my profile appears lost, so I appear as newbie. But either way I wanted to share with you my 2006, with the mods I have made to her over the past couple years.

The latest update (summer 2010) is the dual shot (80hp adder) Nitrous setup, w/purge. It's a huge :edit: kick in the pants during WOT. I will not post dyno info as it's seems to provoc dis-belief. I custom built the NOS system with help from Dan at Dyno-Tune in Mass.

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/Scripts/default.asp

The bike appears stock, but has many (too many to list) Mods, both inside & out, with more on the way. See my photo album for more pictures.

Wacky

Attachments

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
mine is stock.... :dontknow:

So are you running a pcv or pcIII or another type of fuel management system?? curious.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I love a good sleeper. Nice scoot mang...........

I'm gonna put one of these in ma nine.Should be fun. LOL

Rolls Royce Turbine Engine 300 HP

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
mine is stock.... :dontknow:

So are you running a pcv or pcIII or another type of fuel management system?? curious.. :bigthumbsup:
Yes, Power Commander setup, with a custom Cam and tricked out exhaust (only stock in appearance). The clutch is completely reworked to handle the NOS setup.

Wacky

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I think the two bottle attached to the engines guards kinda gives away the "its stock" . Great looking bike lots of chrome too :congrats:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I think the two bottle attached to the engines guards kinda gives away the "its stock" . Great looking bike lots of chrome too :congrats:
True, but the crash bars and the amount of chrome sort of camoflage the bottles. I didn't immediately notice them when I first looked at the pics of the bike. Nice job on the finishing, and nice bike! :bigthumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Hell we need to hook up this summer. I am right down the road from you in Clay. Lets see how fast that NOS can get you down to Va this summer.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Great looking bike, but the first thing I noticed was the two chrome bottles. Maybe I was looking for them. :D

I bet that is a kick hitting it at WOT. Do you have it set to only activate in 5th, or any gear? I'm assuming you're using a rpm switch to activate them?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Niceeeeeeeeeee.......but do ya ride it or does he show it ?

That thing looks to great to be a daily rider !!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Niceeeeeeeeeee.......but do ya ride it or does he show it ?

That thing looks to great to be a daily rider !!!!
Actually I do ride the bike almost daily, when the weather is decent. I have ridden it twice from Syracuse to Laconia, NH. and Americade, both times in driving rain storms :edit:. I don't show it, but would agree that I spend alot of time waxing her.

Wacky

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great looking bike, but the first thing I noticed was the two chrome bottles. Maybe I was looking for them. :D

I bet that is a kick hitting it at WOT. Do you have it set to only activate in 5th, or any gear? I'm assuming you're using a rpm switch to activate them?
Actually I set it up to spray in any gear, at anytime using my converted flash to pass button to activate the NOS solenoid. To be safe, I usually spray at RPM's above 4500, in fear of saturation, and explosion.

*** it and squeeze the button. Pray the botton end holds up and the clutch doesn't let go :bigthumbsup:

Wacky

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
She looks pretty sweet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts