M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my name on the list for the L&M Chin Spoiler, and now I am torn between chrome or have it painted to match the bike.

Are there any pictures of a white 9 with the chin spoiler on it? I have seen one with it painted white to match the bike, but would like to see some more.

Help me make up my mind:doorag:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Check my photo album and you will find what you are looking for! :D
Packer Backer, I just looked at AlienBuster's bike, and the chrome chin spoiler is a no-brainer with the pearl white colored 9. I know from having an all pearl white and chrome '07 Kawasaki ZZX14R that the combination is a smash. Any time you mix chrome components with pearl white or black, it is going to look fabulous.

AlienBuster, your bike is nice...very, very nice. :congrats:

Packer Backer, I think your going to love the way your bike looks with the chrome chin spoiler vs. just having it painted to match the bike.

Good luck on your decision. :bigthumbsup:

BCRUZN

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Packer Backer, I just looked at AlienBuster's bike, and the chrome chin spoiler is a no-brainer with the pearl white colored 9. I know from having an all pearl white and chrome '07 Kawasaki ZZX14R that the combination is a smash. Any time you mix chrome components with pearl white or black, it is going to look fabulous.

AlienBuster, your bike is nice...very, very nice. :congrats:

Packer Backer, I think your going to love the way your bike looks with the chrome chin spoiler vs. just having it painted to match the bike.

Good luck on your decision. :bigthumbsup:

BCRUZN
:agree:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts