M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the internet security stupid!!!! For those who have problems like I have had in the past with posting pictures. I found my problem so thought I would share it with you. When I disable my Norton Internet Security I am able to post pictures with no problem. Dont have to stop Antivirus just the one specifically for interent. Hope this helps those who have been as frustrated with posting pictures as I have.

·
Registered
253 Posts
guys try using www.photobucket.com start up a free account and follow the instruction on how to load yourpics to photobucket once loaded you will have thumbnail size pics but if you click on the small pics they will open up to large pics once open large size right click you mouse and highlight the whole url all the way to either the end of jpg. of gif. depending on what the pic is select copy now that is saved in your mouse so to say so come here and click on the little picturee icon that will open up this
what you need to do is click your cursor inbetween here
where i put the arrow once you have clicked in there right click and select paste than what i do is scroll down and hit preview just to make sure it has worked if it has hit post hope this helps

·
Registered
703 Posts
Xhiler8r said:
guys try using www.photobucket.com start up a free account and follow the instruction on how to load yourpics to photobucket once loaded you will have thumbnail size pics but if you click on the small pics they will open up to large pics once open large size right click you mouse and highlight the whole url all the way to either the end of jpg. of gif. depending on what the pic is select copy now that is saved in your mouse so to say so come here and click on the little picturee icon that will open up this
what you need to do is click your cursor inbetween here
where i put the arrow once you have clicked in there right click and select paste than what i do is scroll down and hit preview just to make sure it has worked if it has hit post hope this helps
Excatally :bigthumbsup: If I figured out how to post pictures I`m sure anyone can do it :doorag:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts