M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Re: PICTS of Mods: Windshield, lowering kit, highway pegs, Cobra Slash..then sto

Emvanderpool, I am interested, but not ready. Can we get a close up and list of what you did to get the highway pegs??

It looks great.

Sledzep

G

·
emvanderpol said:
Eventually I'll get this bike the way I want it.
Congrats. The bike is coming along very nicely :bigthumbsup:

Those pipes look wicked... very nice touch with the halfway turned out slash cut tips... Which pipes are those and how much did they run you??? :read:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The parts for the highway pegs are from Kuryakyn. It was a matter of finding the right 1.5" bracket to attach to the down-tubes, then getting the correct size extensions, and then your choice of footboards (I went with the swing-wings). As both sides have to have a different mounting position for the 1.5" bracket, I had to use two different methods of extensions. And as all the extensions come in pairs, and I needed only one, so I have a extra set if anyone wants to do this mod. It will cut your bracket pricing in half. PM me if you want to do this mod.

The floorboards are from my Yamaha Warrior. I just had to do a little cutting to make them work.

The windshield is a Memphis Shade that was modified/cut to the way I wanted. I'm 6' 2", and it provides great wind protection.

The pipes work great, and look great, but they are a little too loud for my taste. They are for sale in the Classified section if your interested.

Cheers,
Gene

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: PICTS of Mods: Windshield, lowering kit, highway pegs, Cobra Slash..then sto

The bike is looking great! Just got mine a few weeks ago. :congrats:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts

Looks great! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I noticed you had one of your Mutazu bags off in one of the pics. You don't happen to have a quick disconnect system for them do you? I'd love to make mine easy to slip on and off.

·
Registered
19 Posts
the bike looks great .
but i noticed someting else and that's your rear name you must be dutch ?or your parents or grand parents.

groet Marcel

·
Registered
157 Posts
LOVE THE BIKE MAN!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Where did you get the hyperchargers and were they easy to install???
Thanks

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
What lowering bones did you use? Can't really tell with the hard bags on the bike? I just ordered
2" and was just qurious what you installed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts