M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joet said:
looks great! $$$$???
It cost me $185.00 plus tax. You can bend it to fit your needs, but it's a little work. Check your local Victory dealer or EBAY. It is part number kit P/N 2874361 for the "2002 Victory V92TC Touring Cruiser."

·
Registered
132 Posts
emvanderpol said:
It cost me $185.00 plus tax. You can bend it to fit your needs, but it's a little work. Check your local Victory dealer or EBAY. It is part number kit P/N 2874361 for the "2002 Victory V92TC Touring Cruiser."
not bad at all

·
Registered
142 Posts
Going to have to have (that's a lot of "haves" you know it??) a sticker to cover the "Victory" on the back. Otherwise :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

is that your bike with the hypercharger and the pipes in the other pics.?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey i was just wonderin what model your hypercharger is and if you had to make any customizations to get it to fit. i keep bugging kuryakyn but they say the haven't come up with a hypercharger for this bike yet.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rlambert said:
hey i was just wonderin what model your hypercharger is and if you had to make any customizations to get it to fit. i keep bugging kuryakyn but they say the haven't come up with a hypercharger for this bike yet.
The Hypercharger was just to see how it looked. It was not hooked up. Although, it could be done relatively easily. Just needs a 90 degree turn in it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
CAn you use that Victory backrest with the passsenger seat in place, instead of the cowling?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks good but when I had my crash a backrest stop me from getting my leg out the way.hop it works for youÂ
http://f10.putfile.com/main/7/20312171896.jpg

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tomph1 said:
 CAn you use that Victory backrest with the passsenger seat in place, instead of the cowling?
Not really sure. I think using the passenger seat may be pushing it a little as far as space between the seats are concerned.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Windog said:
Looks good but when I had my crash a backrest stop me from getting my leg out the way.hop it works for youÂ
http://f10.putfile.com/main/7/20312171896.jpg
OUCH!!! How did that happen?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts