M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesnt look as good as the Kewl Metal housing, but its like $70 cheaper.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
those have always looked.....heavy...to me.
:agree:

heavy , bulky , awkward .....

The nine is a bit top heavy already with that big arse gas tank ... don't need to carry the " weight / bulk " up even higher ...

dropped into the headlight nacelle is still the best mod when it comes to the tach .... IMHO anyway ....

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt like it from the moment I installed it. I left it on for a couple months and then just relocated the tach behind the headlight. It looks much better now.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ive just bought one and i recon its ****e!! it dosent even sit flush with the top of the risers:dontknow:, wish id bought the kewel one now!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I didnt like it from the moment I installed it. I left it on for a couple months and then just relocated the tach behind the headlight. It looks much better now.
I know this is an old thread, but just wondering if you still have the tach relocator laying around and would like to sell it?

·
Registered
378 Posts
you guys are smoking and growing your own shat....

That is the best place to put it never like the headlight look who wants to look dwn at the head ,light when riding? Short or tall the top months is the place to go, and heavy, the dam thing weighs less than a bottle of water,I went with the kewl metal chrome and love it I wish I had the new gear indicator in my tach that would really complete it,o yea got the gauge color changed and Bam not only do I get to see but others love the look of it. I personally believe zuk should have done that mount anyway better flow even in a turn or riding high speed, but hey looks are subjective to each is own, and those with the kewl metal rock on we know what's the business is...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts