M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Although there has been some trouble with the vendor and his antics, I have to say I do like the pipes. If I felt I could rely on the vendor, I could even consider buying these.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Looks good, I really want to see one of these pipes in person. There is so much negative feedback on here about McCoy but the products that actually do get delivered look good.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I've seen and heard these pipes from another local members bike in person. I do really like the looks of them myself (even though I don't typically like tape wrapped headers).

They do sound bada$$ for sure and I guess the performance increase is very good as well. The one thing about this pipe is that your bike typically ends up running rich it seems (unless you can offset that by adjusting your fuel processor) and so they tend to exhaust alot excess fuel. If you have chrome rims be prepared to have light brown rims after a day of riding. Not so much of an issue with black rims.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

That looks cool bro. I'm not a big fan of the wrap but it looks good on this pipe. After seeing LTT's pipe I am totally sold on this look. The Raw pipe is sweet too. I would have to say for me, until someone else comes along to make this style pipe other than MCoy, I will be staying with my VP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tea the wrap does not look bad, I like it. If I had done all my parts chrome I wouldn't have went with the wrap but it look nice with the black an orange. Thanks everyone they do sound crazy good ready to get it on the street an let her eat....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.