M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a copy of Grants post, wait until he gets this out in the sun tomorrow.

Gradona wrote:
I just got everything back together. Here are a few pics I took after taking my first ride in 3 weeks :rock; :rock; . I'll get some better pics tomorrow. The sun was just setting so the pics don't do it justice.

Gradona wrote:
Better Lighting

Edited by Gradona on Aug 25, 2006 at 07:14 PM

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Very nice. Can't wait to see them on my home computer... My work computer monitor sucks. I'm glad you don't live near me. I would have to have a set painted too just to ride with you. After all, I couldn't have all the attention taken from my bike ya know...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is hard to really see how the lines look from the picturs. It looks like the bike is moving when it is sitting still and you really lose the effect of the marblizer in the pictures. It did come out great and I think he will be proud.

Anybody looking for a windshield like he has in the picture. I have a use one I won't ever use.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I'm usually more into the plain solid color paint job, but that just looks great :bigthumbsup: My complements to the artist :a18:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks super nice. Can't wait for some better lighted pics.

Great job on that paint!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Excellent work . . hmm . . candy apple red with ghost flames . . maybe we'll talk ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
another awesome job bud! the lines really flow well, colors go well together.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bombero109 said:
Beautiful :eek: :eek:. All eyes on your baby and it's well deserved. Where did you get your backrest?
You would have to check with Grant about the backrest, I just did the paint.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is one of the best paint jobs I have seen yet. You did a great job with that and I like the lines, rather than flames like so many do to their bikes. Nice color and a job well done. Really looks good on the 109, have been trying to figure out what to do with mine, have not come up with the paint theme yet.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts