1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
That looks like an awesome man cave to me!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Nice addition Rick. What's the sq. ft.? Looks like you could park the whole CA chapter in there. :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The inside is 1300 sq ft and the porch is is 500 sq ft.

I still have alot to do inside and out since as BIG-B say's it is my man cave!

Nice addition Rick. What's the sq. ft.? Looks like you could park the whole CA chapter in there. :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats where you are going to park your bike when you come up for a week and ride in the mountains in our neck of the woods!

The best part of the garage is it's about a football field away from the house :clap2:.

Some of the things left to do is TV, fridge, cabinets, sink, car/mc lift and a FREAKIN BBQ.

I am sure there will be a couple of other things but it sure is cool and I have not really used it yet, I need 1 more week of curing time on the concrete!

Now that is my kind of garage :bigthumbsup: Too bad, I don't have one like that :cus:

:congrats:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Awesome! now I can buy more toys and store them at Ricks' house. BTW, the existing landscape is perfect.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Chief,

You can always store your toy's at my house!

Not sure about landscaping yet?

Not long and I will have time to ride again :bigthumbsup:

Awesome! now I can buy more toys and store them at Ricks' house.BTW, the existing landscape is perfect.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Man Cave

Oh yeah..I like that..!!..How tall is peak,and what size roll up?Any other doors or windows?:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It will hang over my work area and you will be able to see both sides of the tire!

I would like to do more on it this weekend but the wife wants to take the toyhauler somewhere and stay the weekend, probably Jackson?

We will have to get together out at the pad before Vegas, bring your fishin pole.

See ya soon buddy............

I was wondering where ur pink sidewall tire will be mounted?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts