M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: pics of me on lowered "m" heading over the Cascade MT. in Oregon w/Jacket on

DHS-IEA said:
is that the 240? looks fatter....
Yes it is, I think lowering it makes the tire look fatter. I put Jasons bones on .

·
Registered
600 Posts
Re: pics of me on lowered "m" heading over the Cascade MT. in Oregon w/Jacket on

It does look wider than stock with the bike lowered. Yours looks badass dropped like that :bigthumbsup: This one is begging to be lowered now that I have gotten rid of the plate mount in the back. Can't beat rocking and rolling through the mountains :D

G

·

Very nice. I like the subdued turn signals.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts

Very nice. Seeing a lowered one moving really makes it look good.

What are the details on those lights in the rear? that is a nice look. Are they bright?

Sledzep

·
Registered
703 Posts

How much does that affect your ground clearance? I am wanting to do that to mine but I don`t want to loose any clearance. Looks great by the way!

·
Registered
750 Posts

Great lookin Silver. :bigthumbsup:

G

·

Damn, I never realized the 109 looked that good with the bones installed. I love the way mine looks and rides. Jason definately did a good job with his research and development on the bones. I am going to post more pictures of my bike when the seat is done later in the week.

Reed

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

sledzep01 said:
Very nice. Seeing a lowered one moving really makes it look good.

What are the details on those lights in the rear? that is a nice look. Are they bright?

Sledzep
They are Drag Specialties lights they are a bulb so not as bright as LED but they work fine. My frt blinkers are really awsome I will take some picks of them and post them.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

WINGYS109 said:
How much does that affect your ground clearance? I am wanting to do that to mine but I don`t want to loose any clearance. Looks great by the way!
You'll lose a little but not much, in this pic I have my shock set at 7 I wanted it stiffer for the mountain corners. I normally have it set @ 4. sits a tad lower. I drag my heels once in a while I need to bend my rear brake so I can level out my foot i have drag the pegs a few times also, but then again I drag them before I lowered it.

·
Registered
132 Posts

I am jealous.. Of the lowering job and being in oregon.

G

·

looking good!!
Lowering is a must do mod in my book...

·
Registered
1 Posts

The bike looks good lowered. What are Jasons Bones and where is a good place to by aftermarket parts for the bike such as side license plates, mirrors and turn signals?

earlj69

·
Registered
106 Posts

bike looks great. Which plate mount is that???

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

earlj69 said:
The bike looks good lowered. What are Jasons Bones and where is a good place to by aftermarket parts for the bike such as side license plates, mirrors and turn signals?

earlj69
Jason is a Forum memeber who makes the lowering kit. just do a search. they realy make the bike look sweet.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF YOUR BIKES LOWERED!!!

Makes me spend money.... :realmad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts