M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A Few Pics from Bike Show on 6/6/10

Went to a show today, first one since putting the bike together...met a member from here "Deverandson" aka Kelley...Pleasure to meet ya bro...good people for sure...have to try and set something else up why you are around....

On to the pics.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
This is taking "Phat" do a different dimension; Even with the size of the 9, this seat looks huge. I bet it is confortable for both the driver and the passenger.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
ronnie, i put some pics on your progress post. anytime you wanna get a ride going, let me know. ill be here till the weekend of the 4th of july. dont forget to get your girl some dinner for all the polishing she did for you :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ronnie, i put some pics on your progress post. anytime you wanna get a ride going, let me know. ill be here till the weekend of the 4th of july. dont forget to get your girl some dinner for all the polishing she did for you :D
Absolutely bro....pretty good time I suppose...other then the threat of rain...don't worry...ole girl got me for some grub...that was not for free...we will try and make some plans before you push off bro..

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
almost made it too... 2 miles from hotel, the bottom fell out. thought i was gonna drown
Oh dude that's licks....we got lucky...I pulled out and seen darkness!!! We went right and came through Rising Sun / Conowingo to go home ...hit a few patches of light rain but nothin major...glad you made it back safe...wet but safe.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
thanks for sharing the pics. are the badges on your tank painted on? they look great. that seat is outrageous. it is definitely huge. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
That seat is straight up CRAZY!!!!! Never seen anything like that before. Did you place at the show?
Yea the seat gets alot of comments...alot of "wow thats a big seat"....I love it..lotta different ways I could've went with on the design...its not for everybody but its what I was wanting....I did place in the show, I took 2nd in "Import Custom"...it wasnt a huge show but its a tuff class to be in with the beautiful custom airbrush paint schemes...but again these shows are all to the liking of the judges...take it with a grain of salt...still alot of fun and met a really cool member from the board..all in all good day :bigthumbsup:

thanks for sharing the pics. are the badges on your tank painted on? they look great. that seat is outrageous. it is definitely huge. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks WindyCity..the badges are painted...those and the separation lines are all painted in a color called "Aztec Gold"

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Before anyone freaks out, please realize this is just a joke. The bike does look great bro, but the seats..... Well here is my thoughts....

And I found material for saddle bags too!!!

:joke: Bike does look great bro. Please don't take offense. It's good to be different!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Before anyone freaks out, please realize this is just a joke. The bike does look great bro, but the seats..... Well here is my thoughts....

And I found material for saddle bags too!!!

:joke: Bike does look great bro. Please don't take offense. It's good to be different!:bigthumbsup:
Hey bro no worries...since we are sharing pics...I went ahead and posted a pic of ya girl in the outfit that you bought her to match your bike for the photoshoot...not sure why they labeled it fail....I think she pulled it off....JMHO of course

:joke:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hey bro no worries...since we are sharing pics...I went ahead and posted a pic of ya girl in the outfit that you bought her to match your bike for the photoshoot...not sure why they labeled it fail....I think she pulled it off....JMHO of course

:joke:
Bravo sir... However, you must fail a few times to achieve your goal!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The seat looks comfy but too big for that beautiful bike of yours imho.

I think you can achieve a great look on a seat yet be comfortable as well and match your bike, Overall I think your bike looks great, thanks for the pics! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
hey ronnie, dont let em beat you up too bad on the seat bud, its all in fun:D.

the seat fits your behind and thats all that matters. and hey, you beat me fair and square in the show. shouldve been 1st far as i could tell. i really cant see how the "finding nemo" vtx took first over both of us though.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey ronnie, dont let em beat you up too bad on the seat bud, its all in fun:D.

the seat fits your behind and thats all that matters. and hey, you beat me fair and square in the show. shouldve been 1st far as i could tell. i really cant see how the "finding nemo" vtx took first over both of us though.
Hey its all good brotha...I can respect the fact that not everyone is gonna like my bike...I'd be lying if I said I liked every bike on here :redfaced:...but I do respect people making their bikes their own and doing things different from the rest....

As far as the show, we both know that is a matter of opinion and you gotta take it with a grain of salt...I cant say that I thought I was gonna win but I honestly did not think ole boy with the "under the sea" theme was gonna grab the gold...I mean he has alot of time and money invested for sure...but I do feel there were better designed bikes in that show...Yours and mine to be specific...:D....we will have to find some more to hit before you leave bro...had a good time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts