M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a better place to put this. How about some shots of guys who have bagged their nines and how did you customize them?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
This is as far as a bagger I will go with my bike. These are Kurykin Grand Tour bags or something. Fairly large size, managed to get a weekends worth of stuff for 2 people in there...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I can be a bagger too

Look at me, I'm a bagger: :D

And not----------- :joke:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm not a big fan of bagging my 9, but sometimes practicality wins the argument. I bought these bags about 18 months ago when I rode down to the bottom of Australia and back (2600kms). I really recommend the "K-Drive" saddle bags; I've had them bulging with a lot of weight many times, and so far they haven't shown any signs of splitting / cracking etc; they're made from synthetic stuff that's waterproof (except when riding though a really bad thunderstorm like I did when I first got them); press one button and they come straight off leaving only a small support bracket on the bike, or lock them on to the bike with a key-lock inside the bag. Its just a pity that you can't actually lock the lid closed on the bag.... but that's the down side of a 'soft' saddle bags.

·
Registered
204 Posts
T-Bar what bag's are those you have on your bike. I'm not really into bags but some of us are planning a trip and i would like ot have more room for lugage. so it is either a set of bags like that or a lugage rack. Still debating. Thanks

Danny

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I'm not a big fan of bagging my 9, but sometimes practicality wins the argument. I bought these bags about 18 months ago when I rode down to the bottom of Australia and back (2600kms). I really recommend the "K-Drive" saddle bags; I've had them bulging with a lot of weight many times, and so far they haven't shown any signs of splitting / cracking etc; they're made from synthetic stuff that's waterproof (except when riding though a really bad thunderstorm like I did when I first got them); press one button and they come straight off leaving only a small support bracket on the bike, or lock them on to the bike with a key-lock inside the bag. Its just a pity that you can't actually lock the lid closed on the bag.... but that's the down side of a 'soft' saddle bags.
Hey mon! I have the same bags! so does Snowblind.

The newest models now have locking outside clasps just FYI.

Great bags!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool rides . Where is Red Robin?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have these as well. I have them on only when I need to move lots of stuff, Sometimes i use one as an esky (icebox) as stated in the user manual. I had these loaded up when I went fo the Brisbane - Darwin trip (7200 klms return) and not a problem.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts