M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the new silver 109 from supra and will now be taking orders and reservations on new paint sets. I don't care what color you have now since I will be repaint it anyway. I have talked to several people here and hope this will make it easier and quicker for everyone.

I will be taping out your design on the new bike, getting your approval, painting and exchanging it for you stock set. I will ship my painted set to you when your stock set arrives and feel like this will greatly reduce down time since I can ship fedex ground and at worst you should have it back in 3 days or quicker for the extra charge.

Just FYI I will be selling the paint set off my current 109, it has been on about 6 weeks now. I will touch up anything that needs, I don't think it does and it will be like new and ready the end of the month. I will be on vacation for a couple of weeks

I have only been in one show with it (Tampa Bike Fest) where it won best paint in the show. I will be listing it for $1500 with exchange. Keep in mind this has a lot more than normal because I painted it for myself and at the time had no expectations of doing the exchange program for the 109's.

I have been doing this type of exchange program for vtx paint sets for a couple of years now and it has worked great. Because there are no tanks or body parts available yet I can not sell these sets outright and must have your paint set before I ship.

Any questions let me know but I will be out after tomorrow so may not get back to you right away. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CO1 502 said:
what are you thinking price wise? Thinking maybe a burnt metallic orange. just the solid color.Â
Solid color is easy, we should also paint those plastic pieces below the side covers and the piece between the radiator. Solid color for now will start at $795 and $250 to remove the tank seam and seal the tank before painting. Please keep in mind that when I have more work to do and less time do it in the prices may go up. So let me know when you are thinking of doing it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Robert,

I PM'ed you a few days ago with a design idea (the guitar with the stripes). I am really interested in doing this if you can get me a solid price.

~ Lee

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wanted said:
Robert,

I PM'ed you a few days ago with a design idea (the guitar with the stripes). I am really interested in doing this if you can get me a solid price.

~ Lee
I am on vacation this week and will be in Dallas next Monday and Tuesday for new house of kolors workshop at their corp. headquarters. I will get with you when I get back in. I actually saw a van like you wanted yesterday and it didn't look bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.