M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D :D :D [size=10pt]I had no idea what I was in for... One of my most favorite toys in a matter of hours. Can't wait until tomorrow to ride, does anyone know if the seat doubles as a pillow? I may sleep in the garage tonight!!! :2excited:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/Pimpnkid159/DSC_0124.jpg[/IMG]
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/Pimpnkid159/DSC_0122.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
422 Posts
The second pic makes the bike look like everything is black chrome... nice.. :bigthumbsup:
Congrats on the purchase. Enjoy and be safe
Chris

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lucky Lucky very jeleous mate :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do they make any kind of salve to get the permanent grin off your face? :D I found it very hard to get the helmet off!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Congrats :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

we all know how you feel :beer2:

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
190 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations  :bigthumbsup:

These bikes are incredible - just wait man - mine turned into a love affair  :D

And what do you mean, sleep in the garage.  First few nights I had mine, I drove that baby right into the bedroom next to the bed (on my side of course)  :bigthumbsup:  After about three or four nights....well my wife finally put her foot down  :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Cool another silver one :bigthumbsup: ................................... let the addiction begin :evil:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: got mine last Thursday ....put on 350 miles in two days....what a machine :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on the new 9. You will enjoy it and yes, the pillion does serve as a pillow. It's rather comfortable actually. Keep it rubber side down and be safe. :cop: :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
It's quite normal to visit the bike with a torch several times on the first night, just help it bond with it new owner!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ppridgen1 said:

my wife seems to find it comfortable :bigthumbsup:
Perry, would you stop posting that picture! Every time I see it I have impure thoughts! :evil:

Grats on the new bike BigD! Ride it safe!

Dalton

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congratulations. You will find that if you're not riding it , you will spend a lot of time just looking at it.

Ride safe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.