M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new horse last night, actually 400 of em....
Just a cell phone pic for now but will add some better ones later.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Very Nice Rich!

What year? Where did ya get it? And finally did ya get a good deal?

P.S. let me know if ya want to run that against the NEW 5.0

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very Nice Rich!

What year? Where did ya get it? And finally did ya get a good deal?

P.S. let me know if ya want to run that against the NEW 5.0
Thanks! I got it from Walser GMC on 494. It's an 06 with 10,000 miles. I think I did pretty well on it. Traded the Wrangler on it and got some money back. Planning to pick up a used truck for the winter, maybe you can help me out there?? Need to sell my boat before I buy a truck though.
If you know anyone interested I have a 2002 Larson 180SEI that I'm selling. Would be GREAT for Lake Waconia!!!;)

That new Mustang is SWEET. There's just something about a Vette though.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanks! I got it from Walser GMC on 494. It's an 06 with 10,000 miles. I think I did pretty well on it. Traded the Wrangler on it and got some money back. Planning to pick up a used truck for the winter, maybe you can help me out there?? Need to sell my boat before I buy a truck though.
If you know anyone interested I have a 2002 Larson 180SEI that I'm selling. Would be GREAT for Lake Waconia!!!;)

That new Mustang is SWEET. There's just something about a Vette though.
How much for the Boat?
By the way I love the C6 VETTES, wierd thing is we have not had one all summer?!?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
How much for the Boat?
By the way I love the C6 VETTES, wierd thing is we have not had one all summer?!?
They're selling for 12,000 to 14,000, so I figured that I'd list it for 13. It has the 4.3 liter and Volvo out drive. Has about 60 hours on it and is like new. Seriously. It's been in the garage every day of it's life except when I was using it. Never stored outside. Green on off white with matching trailer.
Mooring covers, Bimini and travel cover. Sweet stereo too, kind you can hear from a few miles away.
Let me know, planning to bring it home from the lake on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What else are you hideing in that Garage. LOL Some more ponies. :congrats:
GOOD EYES! That's my buddies 1970 Mustang Mach1. Talk about a sweet car!

·
Registered
877 Posts
looks like ur gonna have 2 look out for vetts 2 shoot the douses 2 now...:congrats:
had a S2K(honda S2000)every1 did the cool guy waived,and i think wranglers 2:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like ur gonna have 2 look out for vetts 2 shoot the douses 2 now...:congrats:
had a S2K(honda S2000)every1 did the cool guy waived,and i think wranglers 2:dontknow:
Yep, traded the wrangler for this. Saw about 4 other Vetts so far on the road and they all waived. Jeeps were about 50/50, somethings being lost there. I think that the purists hate the Wrangler Unlimited and won't acknowledge and the other half just don't know.

·
Registered
595 Posts
That is sexxy....best looking American sports car in my opinion!!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Congrats on the C6 Vette. Your gonna love it. The guys at the local track run 7.99 to 8.10 and about 90mph in the 1/8. Along with a top speed of about 180 and 30 mpg. And yes The Vette guys do wave a lot more than the bike guys do. Just make sure momma don't take the keys when your out.:congrats:
Bob

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
next to the ford gt in my opinion
im not much of a ford fella no denying its B.A

grats on the vette , you big spenda ;)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
next to the ford gt in my opinion
im not much of a ford fella no denying its B.A

grats on the vette , you big spenda ;)
No doubt that's sweet. But I don't have THAT kind of money!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another shot.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats on the C6 Vette. Your gonna love it. The guys at the local track run 7.99 to 8.10 and about 90mph in the 1/8. Along with a top speed of about 180 and 30 mpg. And yes The Vette guys do wave a lot more than the bike guys do. Just make sure momma don't take the keys when your out.:congrats:
Bob
Haha, I hear that. She's a little afraid of it right now, but I'm sure that she'll get over that.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
nice pick up man. when its time for me to pull the trigger im getting a 08 or newer vette (430hpLS3 vs 400hpLS2) or GT500

1 - 20 of 29 Posts