M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took this ducati 999 in today in px for a custom 9 we had built, its a ltd edition airwaves rep and it looks awsome, i was blown away by the quality of the paint job on the bike it looks so deep and glossy in the flesh i just had to share it with you guys, i seem to be dealing more and more ducatis thease days, ive taken a 749 in aswell, take a look at mi website its on there, jemmotorcycles.com
thease italians ave got the sports bikes on the nose!!:bigthumbsup:
sorry pics dont do it justice???

·
Registered
285 Posts
That is a beautiful bike indeed, great colors. I have been looking very hard at Ducati bikes and they are very nice.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'd probably kill myself on that thing, but it is sweet...

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't know about that one. The bike is beautiful. But does anyone know how touchy the throttle is on it? I think you'ld be hard pressed to find a bike with a throttle more sensitive than the 9. :dontknow: It's probably more nimble than a cat though! :drool:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
good looking bike :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks great but the cost of keeping em on the road are high, well they are hight here. Not sure about over there, back in the day i've had 3 Ducati's i love em :)

Onnie

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Very Very Nice !! I must say last year I really began to take notice of those Ducati's. I work the Fort Lauderdale international Boat Show every year. Last year next to my vessel display there was a tent with four brand new Ducati's. I must have gone over to their display 50 times during the show to sit on them and salivate. I probably would have bought one if I was still young and crazy. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts