M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up your pic's of your modified air intakes or aftermarket filters that you have put on to eliminate the stock triangle..I have done a search but it only pulls up 2-3 pic's so i want to see what everyone else is doing to there 109's
Thank you
Eric.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I'm waiting myself............... as of right now there is only 1 aftermarket airfilter set up for the 109 on the market and its not cheap ;) I do like the way it looks though :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bonehead said:
I'm waiting myself............... as of right now there is only 1 aftermarket airfilter set up for the 109 on the market and its not cheap ;) I do like the way it looks though :bigthumbsup:
I like the way it looks also but not 450.00 worth... :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
mnmsnowbeast said:
I think what lamonster did looks sweet and it seems to have generated some more ponies,have a look at what he did.. :beer3:
Me too...................... but I was just talking about the kit that as of today you can buy :p ................... $425.00 a bit steep for me thats why I'm waiting , never know though I have said things were too pricey before and still ended up buying them :p

·
Registered
849 Posts
Actually, I think $425 is a bargain for two free flowing filters. I think you'll find most other sets for our bikes will come in quite a bit higher when they release prices.
Jer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts