M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys post up some pics of aftermarket rear (and front if you're feeling generous :) signals? I'm not looking for the raw ones, or the clear alternative ones, but short stalks, custom mounted under fender ones, something... Want to ditch my stockers (I'm de-beavered, but still don't like the long stock blinkers)
Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ummm, no... :joke:
Not looking for the Raw Designs ones or the clear alternatives taillight. I believe those fronts are Raw ones too, right? Just too pricey for my blood.
Thanks though!

·
Registered
31 Posts
front

Can you guys post up some pics of aftermarket rear (and front if you're feeling generous :) signals? I'm not looking for the raw ones, or the clear alternative ones, but short stalks, custom mounted under fender ones, something... Want to ditch my stockers (I'm de-beavered, but still don't like the long stock blinkers)
Thanks in advance guys!
kury silver bullets

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the integrated brake/turnsignals in the rear. And in the front....well I don't have any in the front.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I give up...... :-D

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
^^^^ Great lookin bike!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks in advance guys!
This is what ya need and wanted all the time!! Will look :-* on that 9!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts

Medium Eagle Eye LED Turn Signals

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
My rear is CA, so I will not bother, but my fronts are from some sport bike, customized just a little to make them fit.

I think it would even work with the stock headlight if you lost the bat wings.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
ummm there is a lot of things going on in those pics......
could you circle the lights for me; i think im looking at the wrong things...:doorag:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Front Signals. AutoZone LED Strips.

Running lights.

Turn signals and running lights lit.

Rear Signals. AutoZone LED strips.

Lit up.

Daytime pic.

-Josh

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think I'm leaning toward the little bullet ones.. Kury bullets? Like FireFighter109's look. Are the cheap ones any good, or should I skip them?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
imo if your going to go led strip the most visible ones are the ones with 1mm spacing

75$ from radiantz led. just stick it to your fender if you dont want to make a bracket.

here they are on my 9D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imo if your going to go led strip the most visible ones are the ones with 1mm spacing

75$ from radiantz led. just stick it to your fender if you dont want to make a bracket.
So are these an actual kit, or do I have to solder and crap? Seems like a better deal than the ones with the bracket. I can make the bracket... Also, why are they flashing normal? I thought these would make the fast flash condition?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts