·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JR - I like them alot. I love the staggered look!

M109LOVER - If you like loud pipes, you cant go wrong with the Dragsters.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
mac-m109r said:
JR - I like them alot. I love the staggered look!

M109LOVER - If you like loud pipes, you cant go wrong with the Dragsters.
Then dragsters it will probably be !!!! Thanks,

now how much $$$ ?

and was there any loss or increase in power ?

·
Registered
411 Posts
First of all, congratulations and the main thing is you are happy with them but I have to be totally honest I don´t like them. But thank God we all have different taste, just imagine that all our bikes would look exactly the same. Life would be boring as hell ;) Just being nosy, don´t you have to be careful after running a long hard run that you don´t burn your leg. I know how warm my original pipes get after I run the hell out of mine but then Suzi has the"heat shields" for protection on the original pipes.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dog, I have to agree with JR. I have always been a strong advocate for V&H. I must say that COBRA did these pipes right. I think they are just as good as any V&H pipes I've used in the past. I have had zero problems with heat, as a matter of fact, the stock pipes are much more bulky and in the way. My foot would always hit them. With the Cobra Dragsters, they are out of the way and so sleek looking. :bigthumbsup:

I went on a poker run yesterday... I was the only one representing the M109r  :D Everyone was coming up and checking out the bike. I got a lot of compliments on the pipes look and sound.  :bigthumbsup: So that being said... I like the pipes and would recommend them to anyone. It all comes down to what you want and like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts