M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my dealer yesterday to get a new helmet and the salesmen that sold me my bike calls me over and says he has something for me. on 1 condition I take pictures and bring them in for him. then he procedes to give these PIAA lights for free. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
151 Posts
More light is better, But I think adding the lights and having the original turn signals take away from the M's potential. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What did u do to the dealer to get free stuff lol hahahahahahaha looks nice ihave been thinking about it also. need more lights to dodge deer in ohio was it an easy install.....

G

·
L :p :p :p :hot: :hot: :yikes: :yikes: :beer3: :beer3: :p :p :p

Looks good. How much money did you pay in taxes for that free gift? :joke: :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Looks good  :bigthumbsup:

What is up with your seat? You have someone sew pieces into the stock or what?

Would like to see other pics of it.... Sorry if I missed it on another post.

khrome

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dobem109r said:
What did u do to the dealer to get free stuff lol hahahahahahaha  looks nice ihave been thinking about it also. need more lights to dodge deer in ohio   was it an easy install.....
Install was easy bolted to exsiting screw hole had to get a longer allen head bolt other then that they came with everything to install them.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dobem109r said:
What did u do to the dealer to get free stuff lol hahahahahahaha  looks nice ihave been thinking about it also. need more lights to dodge deer in ohio   was it an easy install.....
The owner of the dealership is a friend I own an upholstery shop and we do alot of modification work on seats for them and I also did an award winning interior on his street rod. so I know the sales men in there pretty good. I think the PIAA rep gave them the lights and said mount them on one of your bikes and send me some pics. and I happened to walk in at the right time.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sledzep01 said:
I like em! was the kit 109 specific??? New??? What is the part #??

Sledzep
Actually the kit fits quite a few different bikes its pretty much plug and play once you mount them and they come with 2 different brackets for mounting. I left the box with the model # at my shop I will get it tomorrow and post it, the guy that gave them to me said they run around $300.00
? These thing are super bright even in the day time at night they out shine the reg. headlight.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dig the lights man fo surrrre, and how about the seat......very nice :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
son of a b that's a big picture... nice garbage can - that's an old bike on the wall though isn't it?

Anyway - those look good - they'd look fantastic if you switched out to clears on the signals.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Love the lights but I have removed the silver stock signal brakets and have Kury LED's mounted thru the black metal bracket. I can't tell how they are mounted. Can these lights still be used?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
khrome13 said:
Looks good :bigthumbsup:

What is up with your seat? You have someone sew pieces into the stock or what?

Would like to see other pics of it.... Sorry if I missed it on another post.

khrome
Heres a better pic of the seat

1 - 20 of 25 Posts