36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this look real or photoshopped?

Thoughts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
It's shopped:

The sparks are going the wrong direction - the top of the tire would be putting anything it tosses toward the front of the bike

There is no moving part there for enough metal to metal contact to put that kind of sparking out

If you blow it up, you can see the sparks are spark pixels are out of line with the rest of the photo and it looks like it was done with a combination of erasing and airbrushing in color. They also coppied and stretched the sparks. You can see harsh straight lines where they failed to soften the edges of the paste-in.

:D

·
Registered
643 Posts
i just figured it was photochopped cause the sparks had no shadow& there wasn't a moving part in that part of the bike to cause it

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
oh ...are we talking about the sparks lol
The fat chick looks right. Everything, shadows and all are perfect. If she is shopped in, it was a much better job than was done on adding the sparks in.

·
Registered
29 Posts
LMAO! That's one way to lower your bike. Chubbs FTW!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Plus 1 for photo chopped... I've actually seen the same picture without the sparks. I think the bigguns on the back is real although not sure how he'd keep the front end down at a light... More of a boss hoss type girl...lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
shadows, sparks directions.......wow. Sherlock Holmes should learn from you Bros.
I think it is shopped due to the fact that.........rubber tire can not gives sparks...as long as steel wires are not out of the tire

·
Registered
709 Posts
It's shopped:

The sparks are going the wrong direction - the top of the tire would be putting anything it tosses toward the front of the bike

There is no moving part there for enough metal to metal contact to put that kind of sparking out

If you blow it up, you can see the sparks are spark pixels are out of line with the rest of the photo and it looks like it was done with a combination of erasing and airbrushing in color. They also coppied and stretched the sparks. You can see harsh straight lines where they failed to soften the edges of the paste-in.

:D
Ya, what he said...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Photoshop has gone to the dogs

Ok - whatcha think....photoshop or not?????HUMMMM

Happy new year and ride safe

·
Registered
389 Posts
First, the sparks are obviously photochopped.

As for the passenger, it looks legit other than I wouldn't take my hand off the front grip and rest my arm on the tank with that much load....

As for the dog, cool photochop.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Ok - whatcha think....photoshop or not?????HUMMMM

Happy new year and ride safe
So Shopped.

Not even a very good try at making it look real.

If you are serious in the question, I can go through a list of about 50 things that are wrong with it for you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts