M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
ALBINO109 said:
I need someone to photshop something for me. I cant seem to get anyone to do it. At this point I'd pay someone to do it. Anyone pleaseeeeeee helpppppp :eek:
If this is what I think it is about, I sent you a PM. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Like maybe a JR pipe on his bike?
ALBINO109, has some ideas he is trying to see in graphic form. I got a PM with a few details a few day ago, but didn't see it until today.

As far as the JR pipe mod goes, that would be fun to try, anyways.

Give ALBINO a PM, I am sure he wouldn't mind help from multiple sources.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
300CREW said:
ALBINO109, has some ideas he is trying to see in graphic form. I got a PM with a few details a few day ago, but didn't see it until today.

As far as the JR pipe mod goes, that would be fun to try, anyways.

Give ALBINO a PM, I am sure he wouldn't mind help from multiple sources.
Dude, I've seen your photoshop work when you did the flame job on the 109. My skills are no where near that good. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
300 got me on the pm. I appreciate the help though Medic. But yes there are quite a few things im trying to do but im trying to keep it hush hush so its an original when its done! :doorag: But yes the Jr pipe mod is definately one of the thigns im looking into. But not the car muffler looking one. The stocker pipe 2-1 one. i think u know the one im talking about.... the shorty one ... i think it looks so sickkk :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Dude, I've seen your photoshop work when you did the flame job on the 109. My skills are no where near that good. :bigthumbsup:
Hey thanks, Medic. I got to tell ya that I really liked your multiple Medic pic. :doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts