M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So....all you effers that have painted rims and or polished rims got me thinking......Here's the plan

Rims painted white...with a blue rim/ring around the outside edge...have seen plenty do the black rims with red and such....

but I suck at the photoshop....and well, I don't own the program either HA

anyways if any of you are well versed...just trying to get an idea if this is going to look like ass or not LOL :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Contact RicoChet. He's the Bob Ross of photoshop. Make sure he puts some happy little trees in the background for you.

-Josh

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
vapiper, I tried to kinda do it. I work with PS all day long. The problem with the photo is the resolution is so low. 75dpi. The higher the resolution, the better the image looks. I don't work with anything under 250dpi.
Kinda like older B&W newspaper dots vs any newer magazine. The image falls apart. I took the image Hink had and just traced a blue line around the rim the color of the LE stripe. The color looks good , but the stroke around rim soes not due to resolution.
With your bike since you don't have the Blue, you can do that or Black to match seat, frame etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vapiper, I tried to kinda do it. I work with PS all day long. The problem with the photo is the resolution is so low. 75dpi. The higher the resolution, the better the image looks. I don't work with anything under 250dpi.
Kinda like older B&W newspaper dots vs any newer magazine. The image falls apart. I took the image Hink had and just traced a blue line around the rim the color of the LE stripe. The color looks good , but the stroke around rim soes not due to resolution.
With your bike since you don't have the Blue, you can do that or Black to match seat, frame etc.
lol..see I prove my point....I know nothing about photoshop LOL but thanks, I have a good idea from the picture hink put up...white would be the noticeable part....the blue line would just be a minor detail that would go..oh yeah...(sorry it it didn't show, but yeah I do have the blue"le" stripe)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that will look gay , you cant go wrong with black, but white , GAY!
in that case I'm DOING IT:bigthumbsup::joke:

although I think black rims with the white bike would look gayer than the white with white gay.....but then again riding through Dupont Circle on a Friday night in DC would be a little more fun :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hink has mastered all 36 chambers of search kung fu. I bet we can just name a topic and he will have a link up in less that 3 mins.:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hink has mastered all 36 chambers of search kung fu. I bet we can just name a topic and he will have a link up in less that 3 mins.:bigthumbsup:
Let's test this theory....first topic

"Motorcycle, new Motorcycle Smell Air Freashner"

tick tock tick tock

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Originally Posted by scotty109
:2excited::a20::joke::a20::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
227 Posts
White wheels look awesome but are a gigantic PITA to keep clean!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

although I think black rims with the white bike would look gayer than the white with white gay.....but then again riding through Dupont Circle on a Friday night in DC would be a little more fun :D
Vapiper, you are the man :agree:
I like the white painted wheels, but only will do it if I get the pearl white that match the bike
at the same time I don't like it
love the polish look too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vapiper, you are the man :agree:
I like the white painted wheels, but only will do it if I get the pearl white that match the bike
at the same time I don't like it
love the polish look too
the "Polish" look?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

yes it WOULD have to match....as for keeping them clean..I already wipe them down every day lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts