My Bike Profile

This is one piece from the rear fender all the way to the fuel tank

Ray & Nicole Bike

Proud 9 owners

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Man custom bikes galore down there! :bigthumbsup: I've got to get down there someday, never been to Key West before. Bike week's like this always bring out the crazy's too!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man custom bikes galore down there! :bigthumbsup: I've got to get down there someday, never been to Key West before. Bike week's like this always bring out the crazy's too!
Its worth the trip if you can find the time. I know many people who arrived on vacation like myself and never left. Many people said that we get near 10,000 bikes but that is bull :edit: . Maybe before the economy took a dump The annual gathering would attract between 3000, to 4000 bikes but this weekend It looked like maybe somewhere around 1,500 bikes. Still had a great time and saw "OrangeCrush" and "RayNicole" from the 109 riders forum. Also saw another six 109's.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Nice Bikes...but

Or no BUTT I should say:dontknow:? Florida is also home to some of the most beautiful women in the world.... not even one while the wifey wasn't looking:redfaced:? I guess thats why I'm single and lonely:doh:.

Ride on.....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Or no BUTT I should say:dontknow:? Florida is also home to some of the most beautiful women in the world.... not even one while the wifey wasn't looking:redfaced:? I guess thats why I'm single and lonely:doh:.

Ride on.....
Gogo-rider I hate to disapoint any of you guys so hears a gouple of girls at the last roundup !!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Gogo-rider I hate to disapoint any of you guys so hears a gouple of girls at the last roundup !!

Southernmost, Now I'm sorry I ever said anything:redfaced:..... I feel weak now :drool:. Thank you Bro! NOW THATS A FLORIDA RIDE!!

Superman had Krytonite, I have scantily clad women...help me oh great one:pray:!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
nice pics. thanks for sharing. i see the meancycles ac/dc 109 was there. i loved the t-rex, i a looking for one to add to my stable very soon.

but what is up with the cheap bastard charging $1 for people to take a picture of his bike. what a tool !!!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice pics. thanks for sharing. i see the meancycles ac/dc 109 was there. i loved the t-rex, i a looking for one to add to my stable very soon.

but what is up with the cheap bastard charging $1 for people to take a picture of his bike. what a tool !!!!
At first I thought it would be fine if the money went toward any type of vet organization. Then I figured even if it just helps out some old vet thats very patriotic, what the heck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts