M109 Rider Forums banner

Photographer and his girl

10K views 157 replies 61 participants last post by  enviroser 
#1 ·
Was at a local event and bumped into a photographer and his model.
I told him to put her on a good looking bike. She jumped on it. I haven't got the other photos yet.

#4 ·
She does have a lot going on "upstairs" though:joke:

#8 ·
Hey, I think I know that guy. (not the photographer, the model)

#9 ·
:a20::a20:

#19 ·
LMAO! Oh so nasty!:edit:

#35 ·
I dont know.....

Well I will be honest, I love a Amazon and I have broke the back of plenty big azz women, must be an issue I have dominating these Gigantor azz women....but this one raise's questions I don't know if I want to F..k it or Fight it..helll maybe both...lol. Let's just keep it real son we need a bikini pic to judge better.. The feet on this one scares me... hands don't bother because she"ll need them to hold this King Snake.....lol
P,S. I hope the other picks show a camel toe or I'm out of here.. plus a back shot to make sure there are no lumps in the back..lol

#42 ·
Well I will be honest, I love a Amazon and I have broke the back of plenty big azz women, must be an issue I have dominating these Gigantor azz women....but this one raise's questions I don't know if I want to F..k it or Fight it..helll maybe both...lol. Let's just keep it real son we need a bikini pic to judge better.. The feet on this one scares me... hands don't bother because she"ll need them to hold this King Snake.....lol
P.S. I hope the other picks show a camel toe or I'm out of here.. plus a back shot to make sure there are no lumps in the back..lol
:a20::a20::a20::a20::a20:

#36 ·

#38 ·
here are a couple pics i took with my phone. Really she just makes my bike look better. She does have arse on here though

#40 ·
Looks like you got him to lay down in the parking lot and change your oil too!
:bigthumbsup:

#43 ·
Still need that bikini pic

here are a couple pics i took with my phone. Really she just makes my bike look better. She does have arse on here though

Yea, she does have a arse!!!!LOL I think some of these guys have a napoleon complex and just fall to short to handel a woman of this girth...me personaly I like the size,I need a spoter while lifting weights, o'yea she better have a bumper back there on her becaues " This is Sparta when Im back there.......LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.