M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I happened to become acquainted with 2 young ladies that have some prior modeling experience, but mostly fashion and runway.

They were looking to expand their portfolios, so I volunteered to do a shoot with my bike.

There are almost 400 pictures to sort through, but I thought I would introduce you all to the 2 girls and get some first impressions.

This is Monica:

and this is Alaina:

·
Registered
595 Posts
EEWWW.....the only thing I hate worse than Badass Bikes is Hot Girls!!!

:mad:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sorry just not going to be able to give you an honest opinion after only two photo's :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: And i thought you said you offered your bike for them too use, is your bike in the other photo's you have :joke::joke:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Your bike looks SICK! Slammed and mean! Girls?:dontknow: I'm 43 and married. I wanna see the bike!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:bigthumbsup:in every way

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Your bike looks SICK! Slammed and mean! Girls?:dontknow: I'm 43 and married. I wanna see the bike!
are you saying that because your wife is next to you ???

looks like she could use a shocker.

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More will come, just give me time. There is so much to sort through and less than 3 days until I leave for VA.

I would be glad to get 20 great shots from the 400, but I just wanted to toss up a few straight off the download.

The two shots I posted I went straight to because I was actively going for the background effect happening in each. Photography is a hobby of mine and it is great when you pick up enough to actually get the shot you were looking for in the first place.

I will be sure to put in some time and work in to keep shots coming.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Are they coming to the Annual Meet? :dontknow: :D
If you followed, or look back at, the mid-atlantic meet thread, I suggested putting out a casting call to have some models do legit shoots at the meet.

I got railed on for over 4 pages about taking away from the family nature of the event.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Your bike looks BADD ASS in this pic :bigthumbsup: 8) :evil: :eek: :doorag:

The use of the glossy knee high boot and the matte black paint goes good together. Lets see some more.
There are so many things about this picture that I love. The chrome, the gloss, the matt, the out of focus background. This is actually a tough shot to pull off.

I do wish I had taken the same shot with and without the girl. Even with just the bike, I would be proud of that shot.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I started working through the pictures and here is the batch that I have been able to get uploaded.

Another batch is uploading now.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 51 Posts