M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gooing to Iowa clintion area I think, Im supposed to be there sat at 12 but I think I will ride out there fri evening and stay in a hotel to check out the local night life. They will be doing a photo shoot of my bike. How cool is that?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
part of the prize pkg at the bike show. won sponsers choice, american iron and road bike sponsered the show. On line? Not sure ?

G

·
Gooing to Iowa clintion area I think, Im supposed to be there sat at 12 but I think I will ride out there fri evening and stay in a hotel to check out the local night life. They will be doing a photo shoot of my bike. How cool is that?
I bet Corbin would overnight you a free smuggler, if they have one in stock, in order to get it in the shoot.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I bet Corbin would overnight you a free smuggler, if they have one in stock, in order to get it in the shoot.
:agree:
You've already probably paid a mint for all the Corbin prods. on your bike, hit them up! you're only 1 piece away form Zonker:bigthumbsup:

keep us posted on the month that the mag will be out, I'll buy one for sure:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
The worst thing Corbin could say is no, give em a call! Good luck with the photo shoot you have a great looking bagger. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
wow...they're going to make you go to Clinton, IA? EWW...that town smells. I've been through there MANY times. You should have insisted Galena or Dubuque or even Savanna...but not Clinton!!!!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Congrats on the shoot. Your gonna buy all the copy's you can find I bet. Make sure you post them shooting on here.
Bob

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
OK it's monday so where are the pic's??

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
asked the photographer if he would send me some, but he said they are owned by the magazine. He took alot of pics maybe 100 or more 6 different angles on the flood wall next to the mississippi river. then a couple driving shots. next the writer is to call and chat. then into the mag. When your guess is as good as mine....

I guess it is considered more of a dike than a flood wall. as it has a walking path along the top. thought we were going to get in trouble but the police just gave the thumbs up.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Did you just say they took pictures of your bike with a dike? Don't know if I want to read that one or not. LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts