M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy and I did a photo shoot a few weeks ago. More to come. Enjoy!

-These are the first shots of my new custom bassani pro streets!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Notice the right side of the rear tire has untouched tread...and the left side has no chicken strips..

Thanks to my old road burners and being so low. lol.

·
Registered
303 Posts
hmmm looks familiar! Lol nice!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Looks good! Nice to see the ole M50 as well.

Like the blacked out tips on the exhaust. Those are some Looooow hanging pipes. Not sure they'd like the mountain twisties very much. Funny when I see the R2's I feel like there's something wrong with the headlight at first. LOL. Guess I'm just too used to seeing all the R1's.

Nice clean looking ride though!!! :bigthumbsup: I've got the same blacked out rims & red wheel stripes.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good! Nice to see the ole M50 as well.

Like the blacked out tips on the exhaust. Those are some Looooow hanging pipes. Not sure they'd like the mountain twisties very much. Funny when I see the R2's I feel like there's something wrong with the headlight at first. LOL. Guess I'm just too used to seeing all the R1's.

Nice clean looking ride though!!! :bigthumbsup: I've got the same blacked out rims & red wheel stripes.
Ha yes sir! I decided to add my own twist to the pipes. They were originally chrome and I had them ceramic coated, hold the heat shields. I wasn't sure If I liked it at first, but they are definitely growing on me. As for the pipes being too low; you should have seen my road burners!!! I have yet to scrape these in a turn (and trust me, I love the twisties... but I am very weary of it due to my old pipes constantly being on my mind when in a right turn.. they would always shoot sparks.) I know I have gained at least twice the lean angle when compared to my last exhaust. So I'm pretty happy. These sound wayyy meaner too.

Love the black wheels with red stripes. Racers call it the 'time attack' look. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Great looking pics! My wife has a black M50 just like that one. Changed out her bars to drag bars and they totally change the look.

Jason

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
right on, 9:bigthumbsup: looks great, actully both look great

·
Registered
46 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Very nice pics... Respect... :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good deal man.

Great looking pics! My wife has a black M50 just like that one. Changed out her bars to drag bars and they totally change the look.

Jason
Thanks! Ya the m50 is a great starter bike. My friend is loving it.

right on, 9:bigthumbsup: looks great, actully both look great
Thanks! My friend is about to lower the m50 too! More pics to come!

Nice Pics! Those are some good looking bassani pro streets you got there :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Ha thanks brother! With out you, those wouldn't have been possible.

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Very nice pics... Respect... :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Thank you sir. Germany! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I see you lowered the front. how many inches did you go? and how does she handle ....she does look sweet!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I see you lowered the front. how many inches did you go? and how does she handle ....she does look sweet!!:bigthumbsup:
You know I cant say. I bought her when she was already lowered. In fact... I didn't know for sure if the front end was even lowered.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Are your stripes painted or vinyl? I'm looking to something similiar but not sure where to get the vinyl.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts