M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a photo of both the M90 and the M109R together from the rear...I want to compare the size of the tail lights on both bikes. I'd like to get the chrome tail light trim piece that is available for the M109R and am curious if it would work on the M90. Thanks in advance :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm looking for a photo of both the M90 and the M109R together from the rear...I want to compare the size of the tail lights on both bikes. I'd like to get the chrome tail light trim piece that is available for the M109R and am curious if it would work on the M90. Thanks in advance :bigthumbsup:
Hope this helps!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
743 Posts
hi i have had a look at my mates 109 and the lights are a little bit different not sure if it would fit ours look a bit wider and shorter than the 109

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Funny you should ask, I'm riding with one in my group in the thunder on the mountain ralley,

Sent from my droid incredible using tapatalk

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Can only attach one pic at a time with tapatalk

Sent from my droid incredible using tapatalk

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the photos & input...especially Mike and his droid incredible! There's too much difference in the tail lights to even try fitting the M109R chrome trim to the M90.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tail Light Chrome Trim

I agree. Took a hard look at it 2 months ago. The supplier out of Spain told me they had even discontinued the trim kit for the M109.

Thanks guys for the photos & input...especially Mike and his droid incredible! There's too much difference in the tail lights to even try fitting the M109R chrome trim to the M90.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts