M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i download pics on to here? do i need to use photobucket or something like that? HINK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!???

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
how do i download pics on to here? do i need to use photobucket or something like that? HINK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!???
I just established a Photobucket account just for this purpose and once you upload your photos in there, it gives you different options and link codes to let you share them on bulletin boards. The signature pics (the ones on the bottom) and the avatar (the one on the left by your username) are uploaded by going thru the "User CP" link option on the bulletin board menu bar. The links for other photos are placed within the body of your message by clicking on the "insert image" on the upper portion of your message window and inserting the properties of the photo you want to share. Hope this helps.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts
There are videos on the Support and Testing board on how to do it and several other forum functions. It's a sticky at the top of the board.

How To Videos for using this board

You can also practice it on the Support and Testing board. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
good question

I was trying to upload pics from my computer yesterday and the site would not let me do it. It would not accept pics my camera, but would allow pics that were sent from my cell:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
27,688 Posts
I was trying to upload pics from my computer yesterday and the site would not let me do it. It would not accept pics my camera, but would allow pics that were sent from my cell:dontknow:
What error does it state? Also what server are you trying to up load it too?

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts
You probably need to resize them. You cell probably takes smaller images than your camera does, so those upload OK. Try resizing them to 800x600 and an image size of no more than about 150k.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
You probably need to resize them. You cell probably takes smaller images than your camera does, so those upload OK. Try resizing them to 800x600 and an image size of no more than about 150k.
:agree: the size limits for photos in the album is quite small. if your camera allows you to, try switching the setting of the MP to VGA and that should take some pictures that are small enough in file size to easily transfer over from your camera. it will save you time.

my camera has a feature that takes a full 12MP picture along with a VGA picture that I can use for emailing that is smaller in size. It is a nice feature because you can transfer pictures quite easily. perhaps your camera has that option available to you? :dontknow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts