M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any of you recommend an honest/good dealer (yea I know) or mechanic in the Phoenix area? Gonna be heading that way soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
483 Posts
Can any of you recommend an honest/good dealer (yea I know) or mechanic in the Phoenix area? Gonna be heading that way soon.

Thanks
JB Cycle in the city of Surprise, AZ. Surprise is just 20 miles west of Phoenix. There telephone number is 602-558-1948. Good luck

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
What are you needing to get done? And what side of the valley will you be on? I'm on the east side. Let us know, might be able to help you out.
Shane

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may be moving to the area, not sure which side i'll end up on, but will be staying on the east side until I find a house. As much as I like to do things myself, I won't have any free time for a while and I need to have everything checked out. I'll be waking my baby from her hibernation 4 mo early. If you know of a place on the east side that would be great.

Thanks,

B

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
http://www.apachemotorcycles.com/custompage.asp?pg=map_hours

Here is the link to the suzuki dealerships on the east side.
If its just a general look over they do pretty good work. They have done one of my oil changes and over filled it. They then called the Suzuki Rep and got the new update on checking the oil level and they corrected the issue and replaced the air filter that was due to all of the puking from the oil level being to hi. Shoot me a PM when you get in town and if there is something I can help you with I'll see if I can help.

PS, stay away from any of the Ride Now dealerships, complete idiots around here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really appreciate it. I'll give you a shout after i'm settled and would love to go for a ride and see what the valley of the sun has to offer.

B

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
Any time. We went on a ride Sat to the San Carlos Bridge and lunch about 200 miles round trip. My list of favorite places to ride here are:

Yarnell-Precott-Jerome-89A into Flagstaff...long day of riding
Globe-Payson Loop
Yarnell-Prescott-Payson Loop

Those are three main ones I ride, the first one is by far the best scenery. just need to wait till it warms up to head to the mountains.

What time of year are looking at heading out?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Totalled

Only down here a week and totalled my bike on the broadway curve when coming from HOV lane to exit at Broadway. As I went to switch lanes I looked back at traffice to make sure it was safe and then started to move and all the cars in the "fast" lane stopped and I had no time to react. slammed into the back of the car and flew over him and was stopped by the next car. I'm alright, pretty sore but my biked is toast. I'm so sad it almost hurts worse than my muscles. Greatfull that I'm alive to see another day and as soon as I can (I'm way upside down on my bike so it will be a while before I pay it off) i'll have another and get out and see this beautiful area. I'll keep you posted and may be needing some help parting out my bike if I can. Man, what a welcome. I was planning on contacting you this weekend to go for a ride. Man. So when you are out stay safe so I can get a tour later on.

B

·
Registered
160 Posts
Damn!!
I'm sorry to hear this!
Glad you're okay!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Only down here a week and totalled my bike on the broadway curve when coming from HOV lane to exit at Broadway. As I went to switch lanes I looked back at traffice to make sure it was safe and then started to move and all the cars in the "fast" lane stopped and I had no time to react. slammed into the back of the car and flew over him and was stopped by the next car. I'm alright, pretty sore but my biked is toast. I'm so sad it almost hurts worse than my muscles. Greatfull that I'm alive to see another day and as soon as I can (I'm way upside down on my bike so it will be a while before I pay it off) i'll have another and get out and see this beautiful area. I'll keep you posted and may be needing some help parting out my bike if I can. Man, what a welcome. I was planning on contacting you this weekend to go for a ride. Man. So when you are out stay safe so I can get a tour later on.

B
Being born and raised here I know what you mean when the traffic comes to a complete stop without notice. We are very unique here with all the different state and country drivers doing their own thing. I'm very sorry these happened to you and please feel free to contact me if you need any help. Take care, Scott

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted and would appreciate any help when and if you can. My wife said no but i'm looking at the 2011 limited in black. Not the silver beauty but pretty sweet.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
Let me know if you need anything. I am on the East Side of the valley in Gilbert. Scott(navy) is on the West side. If your wanting to take off some of the stuff from the totaled 9 I have the garage space and the tools to lend a hand. Let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.