M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PhatBoyz , This Sunday Aug. 8th 2010. Is the Philly cheese steak run. It is time.......

So please post if this date is good for you to ride.
We will leave Brooklyn's Home Depot( exit 15 off of the Belt Parkway) @ 9:00 am.

I will post other meet-up locations later.

Pat G. Prez.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hondo, my wing man...... Good to hear from you.. We are planning to take the N.J. Turnpike south. If you want , we can meet you guys at a rest stop.

Let me know..

Pat G.

·
Registered
356 Posts
let do it

count me in pat:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK guys........ lets get the party started.....

L.I. guys; you guys work out the best time and meet-up locations

MEET US AT THE..... FIRST........ REST STOP ON THE N.J. TURNPIKE at 9:00am - 9:30am

Bronx area guys; Meet us Westchester guys at the Mobile gas station on the Major Deegan (south bound side) at the Yonkers/Bronx border. 8:15am - 8:30am

Westchester guys/ North ; Meet-up in White Plains @ StarBucks. on Main St. @ 7:00am - 7:30am
We will meet-up with the Bronx guys by 8:30am

We will then meet-up with the guys on the Turnpike at the first rest stop. @ 9:00am - 9:30am

PLEASE POST......... FOR MEET-UP LOCATIONS.

Thanks....... Pat G. Prez.

·
Registered
101 Posts
  1. If I can get a minute to do an oil change before then I am in,,,,

·
Registered
25 Posts
I sooo much want to go , but I have my daughter with me this weekend and she doesn't ride .. :-\ I hope I don't miss the next one.. ??? DRIZE do you do your own oil change I do the car it as simple and striaght forward as in a car.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I sooo much want to go , but I have my daughter with me this weekend and she doesn't ride .. :-\ I hope I don't miss the next one.. ??? DRIZE do you do your own oil change I do the car it as simple and striaght forward as in a car.
YES ,,,it is very simple,,and if you go by Suzuki recommendations,,you dont have to change filter until 10k miles,,,

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just wanted to say that,,I am in there like swimwear,
the wifey is pissed as hell but I don't care,
haven't rode with you guys in over two years,
had the itch for a minute I just never got there,,
but now Drize is back with the BEAST thats BLUE,
may not have Mods like yours but im not competing with you,
so Im really looking forward to the road and the roar,,
because the past 2 summers off the bike has been a bore...:joke:

·
Registered
40 Posts
philly cheese steak ride

What exit you getting off the jersey tp at? I live between 3 and 4, if you tell me what exit and approximate time, I'd like to ride over to the city with you guys. I could go for a cheese steak!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey Pat, How about a stop in NJ before you head into PA. How about Richard Stockton (southbound, 58.7, in Hamilton Township (Mercer County))on the Turnpike. Just give me a round about time.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys.... We're going to stop at the first rest stop after exit 13. I think thats Thomas Edison rest stop. ( south bound ) Hondo.....what rest stop can we meet you....south bound ?

Hardcorenine ? We will be getting off the Turnpike at EXIT # 4 . Going over to Geno's cheese steaks. Geno's Steaks
1219 South 9th Street
Philly, PA. 19147

We should be in the area of Exit #4 at around 12- 1230pm.
You can call me @ 914-804-2489

Thanks....... Pat G. Prez.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hondo..... I see the EXIT of Richard Stockton... thats between 7 and 7A...... see you there @ 930-945am.
Drize..... can you be at this rest stop with Hondo 930-945am ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Philly Run

Thank you guys me and my lady enjoyed the ride... It was great expect for the philly cheese steak where was the cheese oh and by the way what about the meat they forgot that......... It was a great ride hope to see you all real soon......Looking forward to my next run to DC with the cross wish some of you guys were coming...Cuchiefly:doorag:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts