M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God Bless all That ride with PHAT BOYZ MY Name Raheem I'm from Hillside NJ

I will be joining up with the. PHAT BOYZ, on the new jersey side The guy is down to earth people
Come be apart of good club, just to be free too ride They call me( SMOOTHRIDER B.K.A ?RAHEEM)
Come Ride With THE BIG BOY

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOING INTO THIS NEW YEAR

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rah this is Steve o aka double r from ny but now live new jersey how do i get down wi

I will be joining up with the. PHAT BOYZ, on the new jersey side The guy is down to earth people
Come be apart of good club, just to be free too ride They call me( SMOOTHRIDER B.K.A ?RAHEEM)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOING INTO THIS NEW YEAR
rah this is Steve o aka double r from new York. But now live new jersey would like to ride with fat boyz

·
Registered
316 Posts
Was up Raheem, this Reggie from Plainfield. I use to ride that Zx12 and use to be with the EZ Ryder's back in the day. Just got that 9. Lt me when ya riding. Still got that Busa around?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOING INTO THIS NEW YEAR

·
Registered
14 Posts

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

GOING INTO THIS NEW YEAR
whats happening Raheem my names Jay from Maplewood Nj rocking a 9 and just reached out to the prez of the NJ side of things. Can't wait to rock with you guys and if you want to link shoot me your number!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts