M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked her up in March and she was completely stock but after a few short months my Phase one is completed which is all of my accessories and the bells and whistles. Phase two with is my Rim from Costal Moto, Chip Simmons chroming all my parts and getting her paint Candy Burgundy Wine starts next month. Thanks to all who have and still are answering my questions, CMHGUY, L.T.T, Timboski, CanadianM109r, Rynosback are just a few. So here she is I still have to get a HID Kit, and a EVO Shift kit which is on order now So without future ado......

Here is what I have done so far..

Corbin Front, Passenger, & Backrest Seats
V&H Big Shots
Cycle House Big Air Intakes
GI Pro
PCIII USB
Oil Catch Pan
Cycle House Oil Temp Gauge
Cycle House 2 inch Lowering Bones
Kur Sycthe II Mirrors
Kur Mirror Adaptors
Kur Iso Grips
Kur Stilleto End Caps
Cycle House Chrome brake & clutch levers
Raw Design LED Rear Turn Signal
Galfer Stainless Front Brake Line
Galfer Stainless Rear Brake Line
Barnett Clutch Cable Stainless
Barnett Throttle Cable Pull Stainless
Barnett Throttle Cable Push Stainless
Cycle House Chrome Bungee Buttons
Cycle House Stainless Steel License Plate
License Plate Frame LED Illuminator
Kuryakyn Dually ISO Pegs Front
Kuryakyn Dually ISO Pegs Rear
Suzuki M109R Engine Case Guard
Baron Chrome Cable Covers
Kuryakyn Silver Bullet lights
Stebel Horn
Rivco Tach Relocator
KewlMetal Chrome 2inch Risers
L&M Chin Spoiler & Grill
Irate Customs Chrome Mesh Grill
GPS and Ipod Mounts
Custom Speedo and Tach mounts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a super looking ride, bro! :bigthumbsup::doorag:

:congrats:

:#1:
Cant wait til I get her painted red so I can, as you say come to the darkside!!! :joke::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Wow you have done some awesome things to thebike. Glad to see that some of us have the money to do the mods we want. lol keep it up looking forward to seeing the bike at the next MEET.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
are you also gonna go with Galfer Rotors?? Air Ride?? :bigthumbsup: Just let me know I can spend your money quick......like I do mine.... LOL LOL 9 looks awesome and with RIMS...........LOOK OUT!.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
are you also gonna go with Galfer Rotors?? Air Ride?? :bigthumbsup: Just let me know I can spend your money quick......like I do mine.... LOL LOL 9 looks awesome and with RIMS...........LOOK OUT!.
Galfer with chrome Yes Sirrrrr!!! I don't know about the air ride yet, I think think is making a metal piece to replace the plastic seal. I'm gonna what on that. I am also pming you about my rims before I order them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts