M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

There were some posts by some of you that are a bit disgruntled about Honda Suzuki of Salt Lake. They have outdone themselves now. I guess with The Edge moving locations, there is a thing in the law where a dealership can dispute another dealership of the same brand moving if they feel the move negatively impacts their business.

Well, HS of SL did that with The Edge, even though they actually moved further away. From what I can tell, it is just the big guy trying to put down the smaller competition. The guys at The Edge said that the Provo and Hyrum dealerships have also had problems with HS of SL bullying, and they also tried this same thing when Perry Brothers moved to South Towne area.

Now Suzuki has asked The Edge not to sell any of their Suzuki inventory until the case is heard in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, The Edge has a petition for people to sign regarding this, stating that you want more than one Suzuki dealership in the area. I strongly suggest signing this as competition can only benefit us, the consumers.

On a side note....please don't go put a deposit on their silver 109. I have my eye set on that and just need the $300 for the deposit. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah a friend of mine owns a Polaris dealership and has the same issue going on right now, they try to improve their situation and showroom, and the jealousy takes over.... It gets pretty cut throat...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
L-Train said:
How do we sign the petition?
Go into the dealership in Draper, just off the freeway. It is on their counter. They only have a few signatures right now and I'm sure they could use a lot more.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Honda Suzuki of Salt Lake just lost all of my business.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Honda Suzuki of Salt Lake simply KICKS A$$!! I'll always buy my Suzuki or Honda from them as long as I live in UT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts