M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have brought my 9 down from Broome to Perth and done my first ride on twisties to Mundaring Weir last weekend, where I saw another 9. Felt like I'd died and gone to Heaven (or at least cloud 9). Now planning to ride to Toodyay this weekend with some other bikes. Any 109ers up for a ride? It would be great to catch-up with some folk from this site.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have brought my 9 down from Broome to Perth and done my first ride on twisties to Mundaring Weir last weekend, where I saw another 9. Felt like I'd died and gone to Heaven (or at least cloud 9). Now planning to ride to Toodyay this weekend with some other bikes. Any 109ers up for a ride? It would be great to catch-up with some folk from this site.
G'day Oz B,
Mate would love to catch up with you for a ride, but i am flat out this weekend. I have a charity ride on Saturday, which involves the Veterans MC, and then sunday a mate is just getting out hospital after 3 months recovering from a FARKHEAD in a cage that pulled across in front of him, yes he was riding his bike at the time. So i will be catching up with him. How long are you down in perth for?? Would like to catch up.

The Bike club i am in RESTRICTED BREED there is 4 M109's that should be at the meet point on saturday if your not doing anything

Cheers Bigeh..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts