M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Hammer with a stage 1 will turn 10.30 in a quarter with a stage one kit on it. Either way you look at it, its more impressive in my book to see an M109R or a Hammer do a quartermile that quick than a sport bike running a little faster. The looks and the speed! I would love to see what the Hammer does with the S&S 106 stroker kit on it??? Are there plans for a stroker kit for the M109R?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Guys I can't confirm the time, I did not do it myself. There is a link on the vmc and they discuss time's there. The fastest I have been on my Hammer so far is 120 at 4000 rpm's. The red line on it is 5500 (keeping in mind it comes with a 6 speed overdrive). S&S Motors now makes a 106cid stroker kit that takes the HP to 110 and 116 ft pounds (as reported by S&Scycles.com). What type of engines does the 109 sport? IE. dual overhead cam, counter ballanced, 4 valve per cylinder ect? I know that my 05 has more horse and torque than any bike in its class but maybe the 109 is the big dog? Its a beautiful bike!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.