M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the difference in performance in these two videos:

The 9 is much more impressive carrying the rolling burnout much longer. Makes my chest swell with pride! LOL!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Check out the difference in performance in these two videos:

The 9 is much more impressive carrying the rolling burnout much longer. Makes my chest swell with pride! LOL!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA What a slug the bottom one was Not even close, Sounded like a harley.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Was that oil or shredded rubber behind the Harley when it took off? I didn't think harley made a bike besides the vrod that could smoke the back tire. :joke:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Why is the video of the Harley showing off & highlighting it having a sissybar with pad :dontknow: Is that supposed to look badass when your riding solo during failed burnout attempts :dontknow: If it had saddlebags on it then I'd be sold!!!!!

I WANT ANSWERS!!!! :joke:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
.....Why is the video of the Harley showing off & highlighting it having a pad :dontknow: Is that supposed to look badass......
Maybe it's that time of the month?.......:joke:

The video of the HD was funny to me. The 109 was just all business but we highlight the pad with the HD :D

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Oh Yea

9's RULE!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
on the 9 vid, the tire does not stop squealing till he hits sencond gear:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
The camera couldn't keep up chasing the 109! See how it was able to jump and bounce all over the harley lol.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
thats why I love to blow away HDs, easy catch, like fishing from a barrel.:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
They had to flash to a view of the bike looking at the road because if they stayed at the same angle like ours it would have been putting down the road.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Why is the video of the Harley showing off & highlighting it having a sissybar with pad :dontknow: Is that supposed to look badass when your riding solo during failed burnout attempts :dontknow: If it had saddlebags on it then I'd be sold!!!!!

I WANT ANSWERS!!!! :joke:
because all thoes products made by cobra are not selling very well. they dont have a HD stamp on them. so the sheep arnt buying?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts