Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have the blurple 9 couple of mods..

Corbin seats with back rest, Kuryakyn grips with stilleto end caps.

Ok im not adding a windshield or bags or anything else because im trying to maintain most of the bikes natural appeal but still add some comfort and pretties.

To the question part i needed user opinions if possible im thinking of changing foot pegs for the Kuryakyn Iso wings or maybe the stilleto pegs with the heel rest to match the handgrips i added.

The dilemma part is the comfort of the wings greater than the stilleto pegs or are they similar enough that look is the deciding factor? (by look i mean the stilleto pegs matching grips)

Anyone who has used both sets before even to a small degree pls send me some advice Please and Thanks for the help.

Mike

·
Registered
256 Posts
i had kury dually's for front pegs, thinkin the wider the better....didnt like'em..

so i got the large round iso pegs....like these alot..

tc

·
Registered
108 Posts
2006moy said:
Hi,

I have the blurple 9 couple of mods..

Corbin seats with back rest, Kuryakyn grips with stilleto end caps.

Ok im not adding a windshield or bags or anything else because im trying to maintain most of the bikes natural appeal but still add some comfort and pretties.

To the question part i needed user opinions if possible im thinking of changing foot pegs for the Kuryakyn Iso wings or maybe the stilleto pegs with the heel rest to match the handgrips i added.

The dilemma part is the comfort of the wings greater than the stilleto pegs or are they similar enough that look is the deciding factor? (by look i mean the stilleto pegs matching grips)

Anyone who has used both sets before even to a small degree pls send me some advice Please and Thanks for the help.

MikeOK now i need to know,how do you or your riding partner like the corbin seat and backrest,my wife needs to know,before i either spend 500 on her seat or 1,000 bucks on both,and how about the steletto peg..thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
snowbeast we love the seats. Corbin rep said 2000 miles for breakin and comfort and out of the box it was hands down 100% better then the stocker.

My wifes bum used to go numb on rides over 50 miles and now shes just fine no monkey butt. Back rest is really nice she likes it as well and it looks pretty good on the bike IMO.

Downfall PRICE.

Mike

·
Registered
568 Posts
I got the stilleto pegs and stirrups. Put them on, took a look and said nope!! The stirrups make the pegs stick out way to far in my opinion. I returned the stirrups and used the doomed ends on the stilleto pegs. Looks good and very comfortable. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
I had a set of ISO wings for the rider on my sabre and large ISO round pegs for the passenger...

after a while of using the wings, I decided to switch the pegs front to back and I love the round ISO Pegs Much better than the wings...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Didnt occur to me to ask till tonight.

how about scrapping the ground  :evil: do the wings scrap easier?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just put the wings on last week. Way more comfy than the stockers and they dont drag any more than the stockers did. I still did lamonts rear brake "mod" to maximize comfort.

Bottom line. Im keeping them :bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts