M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes

yes but the wholes are a result of the ex wife shooting at me. as you can see it didnt penetrate Pearl's armor
Do you have LED's behind the tach cowl?

It all looks good except those fake bullet hole stickers...???

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
SWEET!!!

Ducks Air Box with Blue Letters & Blue Rear Caliper Line are awesome! Good attention to detail bro!

If anyone ever asks you "Hey what kind of bike is that?", you have my permission to give them a forearm shiver to the throat. :joke: That's an M109R traveling billboard, but in a good way. :doorag:

·
Registered
72 Posts
the bike looks great. are those your stock pipes modified? also who did your rims

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes

stock pipe with RD Scorpion tips, wheels done in TX but liquidpain did the wife's bike will podt pics of her as soon as i get the seats back
the bike looks great. are those your stock pipes modified? also who did your rims

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Brotha

not a ducks mod though a friend of mine did them
SWEET!!!

Ducks Air Box with Blue Letters & Blue Rear Caliper Line are awesome! Good attention to detail bro!

If anyone ever asks you "Hey what kind of bike is that?", you have my permission to give them a forearm shiver to the throat. :joke: That's an M109R traveling billboard, but in a good way. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
not a ducks mod though a friend of mine did them
Oops! Sorry, I guess I just always assume that it's his work. They turned out great from the pics. I also like the Scorpion tips with the swing-arm cover.

The bullett holes are soooo Ghetto though! :eek:.......:D...... :joke:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Looking great J

Great to meet you in jasper Tx at the car and bike show, thanks again for introducing me to the forum, hope to run into you again..

·
Registered
217 Posts
1 Sweet Ride!!!!!!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts