M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamont,

Any chance of adding a small section devoted to the PCIII and custom maps made by our members? Just wondering. I know I can search for them here, but this would be easier and helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
very good idea

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
of course, a disclaimer READ ME FIRST type thing would be in order. we have a couple of tools around here.

·
Registered
728 Posts
It gives us tuners a little headstart on the tunning process, especially for us that don't us the Dynojet tunning link :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
ITguy said:
Key here was

Taking a map from another member done on a different bike, in a different climate, at different altitude and other variables will likely not produce the exact same results on your bike and may not be a great fit. However, it is a good place to start so that it can be fine tuned by a tuner with a dyno or by other means you see fit so that it matches your conditions.
That's what i said ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ISTHATFAST,

What is this all about?

"Just be careful not to download a map that might be too rich uploaded by one of those idiots on the board."

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hello ITguy by any chance do you know where the JR / Perry power commander mappings are?

·
Registered
158 Posts
ITguy said:
Here ya go try this link:
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=4224.0

FYI, I tested Dynojets stock map, lamonts map and JR's stock map on MY bike with certain mods at the time and JR's was a little quicker. However, I'm no longer running either of these as I've added a few more mods and running a different map accordingly. Results on your bike may vary but give them a try. See the first post of this thread for test results: http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=5054.50
Thanks ITguy, I'll use this to at least get started on the map I'll be using :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts