M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've installed Thunders tornado intakes and a set of 2:1 velocity pros exhaust on my C and was wondering if someone out there has a custom PCIII map they may want to share for this application? Power commander and thunder have some that might work but none for this exact set up.
Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
623 Posts
Great combo for power and sound! Good luck with finding a map, C109's just don't seem to be as big a hit has the M's

Is it possible that a M map might work? I'm sure the M guys would more then likely have some maps with that combo.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Any chance of an exhaust side pic so i/we could see how the single pipe looks with your bags ?

·
Registered
623 Posts
:agree:I would also like to see that.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Great combo for power and sound! Good luck with finding a map, C109's just don't seem to be as big a hit has the M's

Is it possible that a M map might work? I'm sure the M guys would more then likely have some maps with that combo.
Problem is that the C and M are quite different. Throttle bores are smaller and cams are different to name a couple. Give Gary @ G-man industries a call. Talk to him about your options. He has a trick fuel controller for that bike called the "bully". He has a C and it runs very strong.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yeah, I thought that might be the case but since the PC uses the same part number for the PCIII M as they do for the C
I guess just the maps are different.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ken, are you on Gary's payroll? :D
I wish I was. Just got laid off from construction. I am one of the few that is running the "Bully" fuel controller on a M109. I have to say the bike has never run better. The Dynojet PC111 had good top end but never had good torque in the lower rpm ranges. My fuel economy also picked up. The PC111 is rpm based and the Bully is load based. Two different animals. Real world riding is better appreciated with a load based system vs. rpm. Collin is running one now. He also feels the bike picked up some torque on the bottom end.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I was looking at all the FC's and then picked up a brand new FI2000 from the board here for 75.00. I'm changing the air and exhaust so I needed a FC but didn't want to spend 300+

I've used the FI2000 before and it's ok , it does what it needs to, runs cooler and richer. Our bikes are waaay to lean but so was my M95. Thanks EPA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts