M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My problem is lack off a dyno in these here swamps to tune my PCIII. I live in Shreveport Louisiana and there just aren't any bike dynos around (at least that I can find),, I am running Cobra Drag pipes and will be doing the Skeeter air mod. If anyone in the general geographic location (maybe Dallas/Ft. Worth area) have the same type mods and are willing to share their maps it would be greatly appreciated. Also if there are any m109r riders around here that would like to get together I would be interested. In the year that the M109 has been out I have yet to see one on the streets in this area....it gets kinda lonely being the only one on the block.
Thanks
Dog Man

·
Registered
600 Posts
Contact these guys and see if they can lead you to a local shop with a dyno. I hope they're still around. I lived in Bossier City several years ago and had heard of them back then.

Nallin Racing Head Service Inc.
(318) 631-NRHS (6747)• E-mail: [email protected]

4313 Emory Street
Shreveport, LA 71109
fax (318) 631-9798

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I'm an old fart, the closest thing to a computer when I went to school was key punch. Some help here from someone.. how do I find the section with the pcIII maps and down load them?
Sorry but I am confused :confused: :redfaced:
I tried doing searchs and just find threads on results from different projects I'm LOST.

·
Registered
94 Posts
dog man said:
OK, I'm an old fart, the closest thing to a computer when I went to school was key punch. Some help here from someone.. how do I find the section with the pcIII maps and down load them?
Sorry but I am confused :confused: :redfaced:
I tried doing searchs and just find threads on results from different projects I'm LOST.
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=4224.0

Hope that helps

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Big 396, one other question, what kind of program is required to open these map sites my computer will not open them. :dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts