M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I know this has been asked many times but here go's.
I'm looking for a map fro my setup. I have Arlne Ness Big Air Suckers & I going to change my exhaust from Hard-Krome 2-1 to a Hard-Krome America Classic duals. So with the PCIII and this setup is there anyone that can helps me with this quest? Again my dealer still dosen't have a dyno to do the proper tune.
Tanks in Advance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
should be able to get a map for aftermarket intake & exhaust @ powercommander.com I'm running 1 from there on my bike getting 39 mpg & leaving harleys like they were sign posts. there's about 10 maps to choose from , look @ the tables for each map & pick a starting point . I started 2 rich & changed to a leaner map after a couple tanks of fuel it's about a 10 minute task.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
If you already have a map for HK2/1 with that air kit, then switching to the new exhaust with that map will get you by. The exhausts are not all that different in flow to worry about it for now. You could hold off until your dealer can do it properly. Now, if you do not even have a map, then you can go to dynojets website and download the map for big air and sideburner to get you by.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to all for your help. I have d/l one and seems to be working. Will keep an eye of fuel MPG and will change map as needed.
Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts