M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that DLP won't except paypal - if I transfer it to my account and then do a money order it costs me so much it's not worth it someways! where can I buy parts that I can pay paypal...remember I am in Ontario - I get charged for just looking Canadian.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I see that DLP won't except paypal - if I transfer it to my account and then do a money order it costs me so much it's not worth it someways! where can I buy parts that I can pay paypal...remember I am in Ontario - I get charged for just looking Canadian.. :dontknow:
You can pay with a credit card, or debit card. Just transfer your PayPal funds to your checking, and pay like that. A lot of companies don't accept PayPal, because of the fees involved, from PayPal.

·
Registered
190 Posts
paypal blows. They have too many rules. If Paypal finds out you've sent/accepted money from the sale of a gun, it is grounds to close your account.

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
You can pay with a credit card, or debit card. Just transfer your PayPal funds to your checking, and pay like that. A lot of companies don't accept PayPal, because of the fees involved, from PayPal.
:agree: They used to take Pay Pal but they stopped for some reason.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Paypal?????

Give me a F&#(*G break.These arseholes stuffed me around so much that I told them to shove their service up their A$$.This came about because of a glitch in the system they had(at the time)several times,and had the gall to penalise me because of it.Long story short.Don't use them anymore.A friend of mine is going through some shi* with them at the moment.Looks as though he will give them the boot also.KEZZ.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts