M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 2022 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to try something out and see how well it works out. If things work the way I plan then this post should never die. My plan is to post something up for free including shipping to any place in the usa. The first person to PM me will get the item I list but they have to offer up another item up for free including shipping. The first person to to PM them will get their item and must also list something for free and so on and so on. You all get the idea. A severe tung lashing will come to anyone that takes an item and does not offer something up for free.

I would also like to make a rule that you can only claim an item once a month. There are some people that live on the forum and would get every item that is listed so we need some way to make this fair to all of us on here. It would be an honor system but I would think most of us would be honest and only take something once a month and only if we have something of value to repost.

The first thing I have to list is a new pair of riding gloves. They are XXL but run a little small. More like an XL size. They have long cuffs that can be zipped off to make a short pair of gloves. They have some gel in the palms.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Pretty decent idea, it has been suggested on here before, I hope it works.:doorag:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a few different parts that I don't need but I really don't need to sale them either so I thought maybe I could use them for this idea. I thought about offering the things up for trade for some items I want but this will be more fun.

Lets hope it works out for everyone.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
You can count me in

I think that it's a GREAT idea. Unfornatually I already have about three pairs of gloves otherwise I would've PM'd but I'll play. Come on guys and gals, someone claim that item, someone needs an extra pair of gloves.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on guys, I have some better parts that I want to use for this but I don't want to start off with a stock tail light that is like new or one of my other like new parts I have laying around. Even if you don't need these, take them so that you can offer up your item and then relist these later on when you recieve something that you do want. It won't hurt my feelings if someone regifts them down the road.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Come on guys, I have some better parts that I want to use for this but I don't want to start off with a stock tail light that is like new or one of my other like new parts I have laying around. Even if you don't need these, take them so that you can offer up your item and then relist these later on when you recieve something that you do want. It won't hurt my feelings if someone regifts them down the road.
FYI, I sent my 2" bones to natemc1911 (Mobile, AL) and paid for shipping. All I asked was for him to pay it forward one day.
You can put me down on the PIF list.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
8,993 Posts
I gave ItalianRider my stock exhaust and asked him to pay it forward.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep in mind guys, it doesn't have to be a motorcycle related item. If you are good at something, like one member makes killer wine and has donated that for other causes. Maybe you just have something you don't need but someone else would want, then place it in here.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
ive got a perfect condition chrome housing for the tach just collecting dust ! who needs it ?

:drool:

·
Registered
876 Posts
i think it is supposed to build on one another. Meaning the person who takes his item pays it forward by posting their item then so on and so forth. you dont want to pay it forward out of line!! cause then no one will be able to keep track.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's exactly right BlessThisNine let's keep it in order please. Also you are the first pm I got on my gloves so they are yours. Keep your eyes open for bless this nine to post up the next item that is up for grabs.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I belong to another forum that we do this in. There is a special section attaced to the for sale section and it is a continuous running thing that is a stciky. It works great. We just list what we have, not all motorcycle related and first come first served.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Oh, ok....well....then I will forgive natemc1911 to pay it forward since we are not in sequence with this thread.
Nate, you do not need to pay it forward since you will not be recognized as doing so.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is not about being recognized. It's about helping people out and having fun doing it. Anyone that feels the need to pay it forward and doesn't want to wait for an item they want to turn up on this post can always go to the for sell section and give something away for free as a thank-you to the person that helped them.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
This is not about being recognized. It's about helping people out and having fun doing it. Anyone that feels the need to pay it forward and doesn't want to wait for an item they want to turn up on this post can always go to the for sell section and give something away for free as a thank-you to the person that helped them.
Oh, my bad, I thought this was about being recognised for doing a good deed by paying it forward. But, you are correct, I didn't need this thread to do so, in fact, it didn't exist when I sent my bones to Nate.

Nate, If you want to pay it forward then please do so. But, you will not be able to do it using this thread.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Oh, my bad, I thought this was about being recognised for doing a good deed by paying it forward. But, you are correct, I didn't need this thread to do so, in fact, it didn't exist when I sent my bones to Nate.

Nate, If you want to pay it forward then please do so. But, you will not be able to do it using this thread.
Ah..Dont turn this negative man.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 2022 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.