M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, Got back with the embroidery people about the size. I think we had all decided that it needed to be a little smaller to work best for several applications. I wanted to go down to 4" wide from the original 4.9". They tell me that it can't be any smaller than 4.5" or we're gonna lose the text and some of the details. They just can't physically make it any smaller. When I get home tonight I'll print one out "to scale" and see how it fits the 109 jackets and a golf shirt etc.

here's a link to the original thread as reminder to what it looked like and for those who haven't seen it http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=4004.0

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re: Patches UPDATE-small problem

Do you have a rough estimate on price yet?
I won't put anything on my jacket, but I can think of a few places to put one of these!
How about a sticker exactly like that? I live in one of those states (Illinois) where you can't ride year around so, I have cages that I'd like to decorate to inform everyone that I'm the proud owner of an M109R! Not to mention that your design is SPECTACULAR! Well done!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

the patch is gonna be $15. And there is another thread about decals. Decals will be ready this week. Send me a PM of what you would want and I'll let you know cost and Paypal info.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

just got through mocking up the 4.5" size and i think it's going to be good. Works for the shoulder and back of the 109 jacket and will look ok on shirts too. So I'll get them started tomorrow.

·
Registered
684 Posts

I would like the largest size patch you have. I will be putting it on the back of my leather vest. E-mail me a personal message. I will be paying with Pay Pal.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

just to update everyone, they are in production. If you haven't PM'd me then do so. If you have, then I have you on the list already.

G

·

:tools: :bigthumbsup:First off , A BIG THANK YOU for all of your Hard WORK on these designs. I am very interested in purchase of stickers and patches but I am not sure how to do this on the computer, can some one e-mail me or send an sos the get me started.
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK :)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just a quick update. Got the patches Friday. Have mailed out 6 orders of patches and decals this morning to those that have paid already. Sent Paypal requests to the others. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts