M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any passenger floor boards that fold up. When I was riding 2 up some
marks from the bottom of the passengers shoe scuffed my pipes a little. Need a bigger base for
the passenger's feet.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Same boat! Almost makes me wanna ride single, but sooo many ladies want rides! But I don't want my pipes marked up! Help! :verymad:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Jeeeeeeez, passenger floorboards????????? You want to crap up your machine by putting floorboards on it?????
Here's an idea, dump your girlfriend and start dating midgets, their feet will never reach the pegs. :bigthumbsup:
http://www.hellrisercustoms.com/oychoppa

G

·
I've used a brass shell casing in the past. That cleans that stuff off the chrome just fine. The brass is softer than the chrome and it scrapes the melted rubber/plastic right off.

·
Registered
267 Posts
toneout said:
I've used a brass shell casing in the past. That cleans that stuff off the chrome just fine. The brass is softer than the chrome and it scrapes the melted rubber/plastic right off.
Call Absolute Cycles (www.absolutecycles.com) . They sell this stuff called Colonel_______. You might be able to find it on the internet or have them send you some. It is like a polish or something and it will clean the melted rubber right off.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I used Turle Wax Chrome Polish and it took the heel marks right off. Girlfriend felt like crap when she saw what her boots had done. Nothing wrong with floor boards as far as I'm concerned. I would rather her concentrate on holding on instead of if she's smearing her boot heel on the exhaust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts