M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Did a search and can't find much. My girl is a new rider and doesn't feel comfortable with her heels so close to the pipes with the stock peg. Are there any boards and adapters made for our 109 for the passengers? ;)

Thanks,

Ric

·
Registered
721 Posts
clone1008 said:
Hey All,

Did a search and can't find much. My girl is a new rider and doesn't feel comfortable with her heels so close to the pipes with the stock peg. Are there any boards and adapters made for our 109 for the passengers? ;)

Thanks,

Ric
Your the one that should feel uncomfortable !!
Gotta keep that chrome looking nice :bigthumbsup:

Check the Kury's
Think I will do the same when I get the money for it... SO MANY MODS TO DO!! ::) :confused:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kury's has one listed but don't think they have any adapters. By the way I am a little concerned about messin' up the pipes, but more so for her comfort. :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
clone1008 said:
Kury's has one listed but don't think they have any adapters. By the way I am a little concerned about messin' up the pipes, but more so for her comfort. :D
I KNOW I have seen passenger boards in a photo somewhere.....
Hmmm

·
Registered
326 Posts
There are no rear adaptors out yet. Some people have replaced the back pags with Harley pegs and had to mod the mounts.
I'm waiting for Kyru. to release a back peg adaptor as well.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Felix T Cat said:
There are no rear adaptors out yet. Some people have replaced the back pags with Harley pegs and had to mod the mounts.
I'm waiting for Kyru. to release a back peg adaptor as well.
+1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts